What is Footprint Forum
Footprint Forum is a membership body that meets to discuss environmental, social and economic impacts of the foodservice, hospitality, facilities as well as grocery retail industries and the various initiatives being taken to counter these. This is a non-competitive environment, where the ethos is one of collaboration and the objective an altogether more conscious and sustainable industry. Speakers are invited for their knowledge of the subject in general and are encouraged to only refer to their own business in context and avoid the temptation to use the platform for promotional purposes.
Members and delegates represent the entire food supply chain from source to delivery, associated industries, such as waste disposal/packaging etc, as well as agencies, Government and NGOs. All are at a senior level in their respective organisations; those with the power of influence, be it from a corporate, media or political standpoint to initiate cultural change.
Each Footprint Forum varies in format and features a specific area of challenge facing the industry; past forums have focused on Sustainable Sourcing, Packaging, the relationship between Foodservice and Agriculture, Ethical Marques, Water, Stakeholder Engagement, International Agriculture, Nutrition and Innovation.
These meetings combine a keynote address and two further subject specific presentations, with a panel Q&A session. Each event is reported in Footprint Magazine and various independent media, with coverage of content maximized in post-event PR campaigns.
The dynamics of Footprint Forum have transferred to stand alone (often crisis based) Roundtable sessions, where some of the most senior executives in the industry convene to tackle the most contentious issues of the day.
Join Footprint Forum
The Footprint Forum is more than just a membership body that talks about sustainability issues; its a community that provides an unique opportunity for its members to come together to drive a more sustainable foodservice, facilities and grocery retail sectors.
Sustainable and Responsible business is good business
Its unique because Footprint Forum acknowledges that businesses must balance sustainability with commercial imperatives and that a sustainable industry will only be achieved through collaboration not competition between companies from across the supply chain.
- Inform your business strategy by staying ahead of the trends in the sector
- Non-competitive environment
- Non-sales oriented networking opportunity
- Drive the agenda: debate with government representatives at highly interactive events
- Drill down into the impact of new legislation
- Hear about best practice from other parts of the sector including competitive businesses and use it to develop better operational plans in your own organisation
- Promote your organisations work in sustainability: Footprint Forum reports published for the industry in Foodservice Footprint
- Raise your sustainability profile present your experience to Forum members
- Participate in Video reports
- Hear from thought leaders in the foodservice supply chain
- Experience whats being achieved in other industries
- 4 events a year on the industrys hot topics
- Part of a social network where issues can be discussed on-line as they emerge
- Access to a member directory
- Priority access to selected content video reports, Footprint Forum reports
- Preferential rates for, and invitations to other Footprint events
Available to anyone responsible for the environmental, social and economic impact of their organisation.
With sustainability now firmly on the boardroom agenda, members are typically director level influencers from across the supply chain, from source to delivery - including associated industries, Government, NGOs and not-for-profit (social) enterprises.
£2,400+VAT per annum - up to 4 nominated members
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to join