Register at FootprintChannel.tv before 0930 to catch the live debate. Live interface tools are available to promote interaction between you and the panelists from the comfort of your desk. If you cannot make the live show - fear not. The broadcast is available On Demand to catch up with thought leadership, key insights and resources enabling you to join the fight against food waste.
The line up includes:
- Dr Richard Swannell – Director of Design and Waste Prevention; WRAP
- Baroness Scott of Needham Market – Chair of EU Select Committee Energy, Environment, Agriculture and Fisheries; House of Lords
- Mike Hanson – Head of Sustainable Business; BaxterStorey
- Vance Fairman-Smith – Head of Supply Chain & Purchasing; Spirit Pub Company
- Inder Poonaji – Head of Sustainability; Nestle S.A.
- John Twitchen - Executive Director; Copper Consulting (Chair)
The broadcast is made possible by WRAP, Nestle Professional and Spirit Pub Company.
FootprintChannel.tv is a highly effective means for the industry to engage with the waste debate; "If you can't come to us, we'll come to you".