The Footprint Forum is more than just a membership body that talks about sustainability issues; its a community that provides an unique opportunity for its members to come together to drive a more sustainable Foodservice sector.
Sustainable and Responsible business is good business
Its unique because Footprint Forum acknowledges that businesses must balance sustainability with commercial imperatives and that a sustainable industry will only be achieved through collaboration not competition between companies from across the supply chain.
- Inform your business strategy by staying ahead of the trends in the sector
- Non-competitive environment
- Non-sales oriented networking opportunity
- Drive the agenda: debate with government representatives at highly interactive events
- Drill down into the impact of new legislation
- Hear about best practice from other parts of the sector including competitive businesses and use it to develop better operational plans in your own organisation
- Promote your organisations work in sustainability: Footprint Forum reports published for the industry in Foodservice Footprint
- Raise your sustainability profile present your experience to Forum members
- Participate in Video reports
- Hear from thought leaders in the foodservice supply chain
- Experience whats being achieved in other industries
- 4 events a year on the industrys hot topics
- Part of a social network where issues can be discussed on-line as they emerge
- Access to a member directory
- Priority access to selected content video reports, Footprint Forum reports
- Preferential rates for, and invitations to other Footprint events
Available to anyone responsible for the environmental, social and economic impact of their organisation.
With sustainability now firmly on the boardroom agenda, members are typically director level influencers from across the supply chain, from source to delivery -
including associated industries, Government, NGOs and not-for-profit (social) enterprises.
Costs - Enterprise or large business
£1,500.00+VAT per annum - up to 4 nominated members
Please contact email@example.com to join